- Added 'best_compression' option to Elasticsearch instance to reduce disk size of imported data.
- Excluded certain URLs from the Search Term widgets and alerts to reduce auto-complete searches and other noise
- Restyled the sub-report-type tabs to look more consistent with the rest of the app.
- Fastvue Reporter now monitors disk space usage separately for both Reporter's data storage location and Elasticsearch's database location.
- Disk usage warning/critical thresholds are configurable separately for storage and database, either as percentages of total space or as fixed sizes. This is configured in the Settings.xml file with the following settings:
<Item Name="DiskSpaceStorageLowSpaceWarning" Type="System.String, mscorlib" Value="15%" />
<Item Name="DiskSpaceStorageLowSpaceCritical" Type="System.String, mscorlib" Value="5%" />
<Item Name="DiskSpaceDatabaseLowSpaceWarning" Type="System.String, mscorlib" Value="15%" />
<Item Name="DiskSpaceDatabaseLowSpaceCritical" Type="System.String, mscorlib" Value="5%" />
- Added email notifications for when disk usage threshold limits are reached.
- Added cleanup task that automatically runs when either storage or database disk usage thresholds switch to warning or critical.
- Added a notification message to site header when database disk space is critically low.
- Added a link to Settings | DataStorage to the Storage row of the Database status page in Settings | Diagnostics | Database.
- Low disk space warning/critical status changes the database status colour in Settings | Data Storage and Settings | Diagnostics.
- Elasticsearch disk status critical now only stops import but continues to allow queries.
- Elasticsearch status will be changed to red if the 'critical' disk space threshold is passed.
- An email will be sent to the System Notifications email address (specified in Settings | Email) when the disk space status changes.
- Legacy data migration process now applies data retention policy to legacy data stores.
- Migration status now shows if it is rereading up to its last position for the current store (shows 'Preparing migration for (date) (xx%)').
- Elasticsearch statistics are now cleared when the connection is lost so that UI doesn't show stats while disconnected.
- Added exponential backoff (1s-300s) to Elasticsearch automatic restart in case of unexpected Elasticsearch termination.
- Improved Elasticsearch restart logic when Elasticsearch is unexpectedly terminated.
Join the Fastvue Product Testing program
to access Fastvue’s latest pre-release products.