No data is being gathered from Sophos XG from your firewall.
The most probable cause is that a system configuration is not correct.
Validate you have the following settings on your Sophos XG Firewall.
1. Firewall rule with a Web Policy applied
2. Log Traffic checkbox checked.
3. Click on Configure | System Services | Log
4. Add the Fastvue server as a syslog server with these settings:
Server = Fastvue Reporter Server IP
Port = Any unused port on Fastvue machine (514 is the default)
Facility = Daemon
Severity = Information
Format = Device Standard Format.
5. Check the 'syslog' checkbox for the 'Content Filtering' log events (Web Filter and Application Filter).
Sophos XG should now be gathering data from your firewall.
As always, if you need additional assistance, please get in touch!