Sophos Reporter 18.104.22.168 (2019-10-28)
- Fixed a major issue where data exceeding the retention policy was not removed if was older than 32 days.
- Added 'Users' to the Network section in IT and Network Security.
- Improved Search Terms field to remove values that are not actual searches.
- Fixed issues preventing the ability to cancel in-progress Overview Reports.
- Adjusted the columns returned when filtering Activity Reports by the newly added Override fields (added in v22.214.171.124).
- Activity Reports now limit the individual URLs returned within each browsing session's inner table to 2000 rows, improving performance and general readability.
- Added APIs for retrieving Elasticsearch index details (Database.ElasticIndexInfo) and requesting a reindex (Database.ElasticReindex(index)) in the case that its field mapping becomes invalid.
- Improved diagnostic logging. Added metrics for System CPU, System RAM, and System Disk to show system-wide resource utilisation.